cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLS_TSI in KSDK 3.0.0

alexeyusoltsev
Contributor IV

Hi ladys and gentelmen,

I am currently prototyping the FREEDOM-KL43. I failed to add a TSI element to the PEx project. If I change in PEx's component library  from "applicable to project"  to "all" I can find it in the list. But if I add it it cant find a device. Pressing ctrl+space to the device shows me clear list.

Also if I asked it is interesting for me can it sense a finger covered by rubber gloves?

Thx a lot guys!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alexey,

according to KL4x fact sheet

http://www.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/fact_sheet/LSERIESKL4FS.pdf?fpsp=1&WT_TYPE=F...

TSI device is not available on the KL43 derivatives . This device is available on KL46 derivatives only.

pastedImage_1.png

so fsl_tsi component is not available on the KL43 derivative.

does this answer your question?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alexeyusoltsev
Contributor IV

Ok, get it-library dont support kl43.

It's a bit weired because FRDM has slider. The only option for me is to use Init_TSI ? Or do i need to write it from scratches?

UPD.:processor have no TSI in it.

0 Kudos

alexeyusoltsev
Contributor IV

Hmmm...I also have got k20d50m.

And I failed to install it correct too. FLS_TSI adds a 2 OS abstractions and writes that component does not support the processor. Printscreen is in the attachment.

0 Kudos