what is the difference between usb tap and cw tap?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the difference between usb tap and cw tap?

jianminlv
Contributor I

I can use usb tap and cw 10.4 to program nand flash on my board based on 8309  sucessfully, but failed to use cw tap and 10.4, why?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Test connection using the following command sequence:

Connection Server from your Windows' Start->Programs menu.   When the CCS icon appears in the Windows Tooltray, double-click it to bring up the CCS Console.  At the CCS Console prompt, enter these commands and send me your results:

clear
  show ver
  pwd
  findcc cwtaps -usb
  findcc cwtaps
  source IDcode.tcl
  1   <------  selects your CWTAP via USB connection
  show cc
  scanboard

Can CodeWarrior connection server find the CodeWarrior TAP using “findcc” command?

Can codeWarrior TAP detect connection to the MPC8309 board using “scanboard” command?

Have a great day,
Pavel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello jianmin lv,

What's the failure, can you please show the error log?

Have a great day,
Lunmin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos