Real-Time low power current consumption mesurment

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real-Time low power current consumption mesurment

mrsteel
Contributor I

I am searching real time current consumption measurement device so I can view in real time plot of current consumption. Freescalle always show nice videos with nice graphs and on groups we can see current consumption in sleep and wake mode.

You can see frescalle video of current consumption on this link MKL03Z32CAF4R - FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR - MCU, 32BIT, CORTEX-M0+, 48MHZ, WLCSP-20 | Farnell element1...

I need this kind of device and low cost if possible. I need to measure from 1-uA to 1A or at least 500mA.

Any suggestion what to buy ?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Blaz,

Thank you very much for your focus on Freescale Kinetis product. I'm glad to provide service for you.

I'd like to suggest you to order the KL03 from distributor and you can select a good distributor through the link as below.

Distributor Network|Freescale
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos