System set up GUI for TSS (TSS_SystemSetup.h).

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System set up GUI for TSS (TSS_SystemSetup.h).

sureshjaggal
Contributor III

Dear Folks,

I was developing a HMI application using the TSS and TSI of the FRDM-KL05Z.

Tools used: Coder warrior 10.6.4

TSS Library : TSS 3.1

I was referring to the document How to implement a Human machine Interface Using the Touch Sensing Software Library ( AN394 ) . It is mentioned in the document that we can generate TSS_SystemSetup.h using a gui calle System setup GUI.

Start --> Programs -->Freescale -->Touch Sensing Software vx.x --> System Setup GUI

TSS 3.1 is installed successfully and up to date but i dont find any program to generate TSS_SystemSetup.h

Could somebody help me how to generate this TSS_SystemSetup.h from the GUI .

Thanks & Regards,

Suresh Jaggal

0 Kudos
1 Reply

vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Suresh

The GUI was a tool available on the TSS 2.3 ( I believe) only for the S08 products, this tool never were released for the Kinetis family, so instead of use the GUI you can use processor expert or copy the file from a sample code and update to your application.

I recommend that you check the application note AN4330

This application note is for the kinetis K40 but the TSI module on the kinetis KL family is very similar to the kinetis K family

Have a great day,
Vicente

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos