Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor Expert, cannot select ADC1_DP1 pin on K26

Jump to solution
jesperpape
Contributor II

Hello,

I am setting up a project in Processor Expert (KDS 3.0.1) for a MK26FN2M0VMI18 MCU

It is not possible to select pin ADC1_DP1 as input for ADC1.

Anyone that can help fixing this?

BR

Jesper P. Larsen

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jesper,

I would recommend you to use Kinetis SDK 1.3 which is the latest release, in this version the  ADC1_DP1 pin is now routed to the ADC1 function:

pastedImage_0.png

you should be able to select it as input pin for channel 1:

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jesper,

I would recommend you to use Kinetis SDK 1.3 which is the latest release, in this version the  ADC1_DP1 pin is now routed to the ADC1 function:

pastedImage_0.png

you should be able to select it as input pin for channel 1:

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos