cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Setting Up K40 KwikStik Audio Player AN4523

Jump to solution
mylim
Contributor IV

Hi, I am getting started with the Kinetis K40 using K40 KwikStik.

However,  I already facing some problem getting started.

In Chapter 5 of the AN4523 step 4 'Find the MQX build libraries workspace directory located in: MQX_DIR\config\kwikstikk40x256\uv4\", I am unable to find 'build_libs.uvmpw' which is required by step 5 'Open the MQX “build_libs” project (file: “build_libs.uvmpw”) “bsp_kwikstikk40x256 Debug” has to be selected as active target -Figure 4.'

I have downloaded & installed latest MQX 4.2.0.

This is what I have in my folder.

pastedImage_4.png

Also is there anyway to plot the same code to Freescale KDS? or any similar example on KDS?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Regards,

MY

0 Kudos
1 Solution
isaacavila
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello MY

In MQX 4.2, this working set (“build_libs.uvmpw” for UV4 or “build_libs.wsd” for CW) does not exist anymore, it is only available for MQX 4.0. In MQX 4.2, you should import every library (bsp, psp, mfs, shell, etc) individually.

I have migrated AN4523 SW for MQX 4.2 and created a new project (it is attached) but this was made for CodeWarrior however, it shouldn't be difficult to migrate it to KDS.

I hope this can help you.

If you have another doubt please let me know it.

Best Regards,

Isaac

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
isaacavila
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello MY

In MQX 4.2, this working set (“build_libs.uvmpw” for UV4 or “build_libs.wsd” for CW) does not exist anymore, it is only available for MQX 4.0. In MQX 4.2, you should import every library (bsp, psp, mfs, shell, etc) individually.

I have migrated AN4523 SW for MQX 4.2 and created a new project (it is attached) but this was made for CodeWarrior however, it shouldn't be difficult to migrate it to KDS.

I hope this can help you.

If you have another doubt please let me know it.

Best Regards,

Isaac

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos