cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eric_t
Contributor III

Hi,

We are using MC9S12DG256 controllers.

Recently we have bought a quantity from a distributor with manufacture date of 2006.

Unfortunately the package of distributor does not mention anything about pb free.

The package information are:

MC9S12DG256CFUE

0L91N

QQGU0622

Does anyone know if the above, gives any information about pb free.

I have search at freescale web site but I could not find anything.

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Eric,

Yes, MC9S12DG256CFUE is pb free part.

If I remember correctly E at end of part name was added for marking PB free parts.

For more details, please look at:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/search.partparamdetail.framework?PART_NUMBER=MC9S12DG256CFUE

Note: Freescale products marked with a Lead (Pb) Free symbol meet the following definition, "Electrical and electronic assemblies and components in which the Lead (Pb) level in any of the homogeneous materials and the end product is less than 0.1% by weight."

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Eric,

Yes, MC9S12DG256CFUE is pb free part.

If I remember correctly E at end of part name was added for marking PB free parts.

For more details, please look at:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/search.partparamdetail.framework?PART_NUMBER=MC9S12DG256CFUE

Note: Freescale products marked with a Lead (Pb) Free symbol meet the following definition, "Electrical and electronic assemblies and components in which the Lead (Pb) level in any of the homogeneous materials and the end product is less than 0.1% by weight."

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Eric_t
Contributor III

Thank you RadekS

0 Kudos