cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting for Project

Jump to solution
narreddisivapra
Contributor II

Hi.., Recently I shifted to Kinaties and I'm new to this controllers. will you please guide me how to start project using KDS II and also link some demos.

Thanking you.,

Prakash Reddy. Narreddy

subbu3881@gmail.com

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Prakash Reddy. Narreddy

The newest version of KDS is KDS3.0, I suggest you use KDS3.0, it already fix a lot of the bug in KDS2.0, you can download KDS3.0 from this link:

www.freescale.com/kds

After you install the KDS3.0, you can refer to the KDS_Users_Guide.pdf which you can find from this path:C:\Freescale\KDS_3.0.0\doc

This document is the get start document.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact with me!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Prakash Reddy. Narreddy

The newest version of KDS is KDS3.0, I suggest you use KDS3.0, it already fix a lot of the bug in KDS2.0, you can download KDS3.0 from this link:

www.freescale.com/kds

After you install the KDS3.0, you can refer to the KDS_Users_Guide.pdf which you can find from this path:C:\Freescale\KDS_3.0.0\doc

This document is the get start document.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact with me!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
narreddisivapra
Contributor II

Thank you sir for your Suggestion

0 Kudos
vijenad
Contributor III

Hi Reddy,

If you want any particular example code to start with, then let us know - we can help it

0 Kudos
narreddisivapra
Contributor II

Yeah sir, I'm searching for examples but i didn't caught any examples. so , please send me some examples and thank you for support.

Regards.,

Siva Prakash Reddy Narreddy

0 Kudos
vijenad
Contributor III

Hello Reddy,

Initially I started with KDS, due to some issues I shifted to code warrior, however the code remains same.

This is the example to blink the LED by using embedded components, hope it will help you

1. I am using two embedded components

pastedImage_0.png

Configuration for BitIO is (I am using TRK-KEA 128 evaluation board)

pastedImage_1.png

configuration for TimerInt is

pastedImage_2.png

dobule click on event.c

pastedImage_3.png

Expand BitIO

pastedImage_5.png

pull NegVal into event.c

pastedImage_4.png

Generate processor expert code

Build it

Dump the code using debug mode onto your evaluation board