Is the K22 supported by CodeWarrior + MQX 4.2 ?
The document MQX Roadmap says :
MQX RTOS 4.2 (Released May 5, 2015)
- Kinetis K-Series MCUs: K20, K21, K22, K24, K40, K53, K60, K64, K65, K70
- Vybrid MCUs: VF6xx, VF5xx
- MFS Updates – Multiple read/write support, improvements in directory & file search/seek, and general speed and code-size optimizations
- New USB Stack (Select MCUs only) – Simplified API, improved performance, reduced memory footprint, composite device support, more robust Hub support
- Driver Updates and Other Features
- New TLSF memory allocator (optional) for higher determinism / lower fragmentation
- RTCS Updates
- New Features – Websockets, Link-Local Multicast Name Resolution (LLMNR), Secure webserver (HTTPs) example
- Sockets API updated for improved Berkeley Sockets compatibility
- New IPv6 protocols – DHCPv6 Client, Telnet Client, TFTP Client/Server, FTP Client [add-on for purchase]
- CyaSSL TLS/SSL [free add-on for evaluation]
- I found errors in UART part (BSP) : K22FN512 and MQX UART (MUX and baudrate)
- No support for USB part : with the BSP Cloning tool, the USB lib is not generated (even not present in the Freescale_MQX_4_2\usb\host\build\cw10gcc directory).
So, is there a way to use this whole chip with MQX4.2 + CW ?
PS : don't tell me about KDS...