Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sockutil and sock_util, RTCS/MQX4.1 to MQX4.2

Jump to solution
pmt
Contributor V

Hello,

I am porting a project (Keil uV tools) from MQX 4.1 to MQX4.2 and I get this curious linking error:

linking...

.\IntFlashDebug\Phd.axf: Error: L6200E: Symbol SOCK_Add_owner multiply defined (by sock_util.o and sockutil.o).

.\IntFlashDebug\Phd.axf: Error: L6200E: Symbol SOCK_Free_sock_struct multiply defined (by sock_util.o and sockutil.o).

.\IntFlashDebug\Phd.axf: Error: L6200E: Symbol SOCK_Get_sock_struct multiply defined (by sock_util.o and sockutil.o).

.\IntFlashDebug\Phd.axf: Error: L6200E: Symbol SOCK_Is_owner multiply defined (by sock_util.o and sockutil.o).

.\IntFlashDebug\Phd.axf: Error: L6200E: Symbol SOCK_Remove_owner multiply defined (by sock_util.o and sockutil.o).

.\IntFlashDebug\Phd.axf: Error: L6200E: Symbol SOCK_check_valid multiply defined (by sock_util.o and sdgram.o).

Not enough information to list image symbols.

What is the deal with 'sock_util'?  Should I be removing it from the RTCS library build?  Is this a legacy support thing?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
pmt
Contributor V

O.K. I answered my own question.  I had a library setup issue in the project.  I was crossing 4.2 and 4.1 library paths.  Setup is now resolved.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
pmt
Contributor V

O.K. I answered my own question.  I had a library setup issue in the project.  I was crossing 4.2 and 4.1 library paths.  Setup is now resolved.

0 Kudos
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your input

Regards

0 Kudos