cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queries regarding P1013 Microprocessor

lokeshe
Contributor I

Hi,

In one of our project we are using P1013 Microprocessor for Ethernet Module. My question is:-

if I connect 8 port switch IC#1 on RGMII#1 and 8 port Switch IC#2 on RGMII#2/PCIe then all 16 ports are able to exchange data?.

Please find the attached block diagram for easier understanding.

Please revert back asap.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

LPP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

P1013 doesn't provide hardware support for automatic mapping of Ethernet packets between RGMII ports or Ethernet modules on PCIe. This mapping can be implemented by means of software.

Linux SDK provides reproducibility guides how to perform benchmarking of IPv4 forward, IPSec forward, NAT and Firewall (eTSEC version). These tests applicable to P1022/P1013.

http://www.freescale.com/infocenter/index.jsp?topic=%2FQORIQSDK%2F5074421.html

Have a great day,
Pavel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

lokeshe
Contributor I

Thanks for the information. Can you please confirm whether Mapping can be done between 1 RGMII port and PCIe.

0 Kudos