cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GT202 / QCA4002 Wi-Fi Support for KSDK K64

davidsteele
Contributor II

Hi Folks,

Arcturus been working on a forward port of the GT202 / QCA4002 MQX WiFi support from MQX 4.0 to KDS 2.0.0 / KSDK 1.1.0.  Currently running on K64 with RCTS support.  Our application is streaming bi-directional real-time audio, so it's pretty demanding from a performance/latency standpoint. If you are stuck or need assistance with this, feel free to connect.

Cheers!

ds

7 Replies

luisfer_rigoni
Contributor II

Hi davidsteele​,

Could you send me a e-mail with more details?

luis.rigoni

at

lactec.org.br

0 Kudos

luisfer_rigoni
Contributor II

Hi David,

Can you open source the code, or give a more detailed steps to integrate GT202 with K64?

0 Kudos

alonhalawi
Contributor I

Hi David,

I am very interested in the code as well, can you send me that version too ?

alon.halawi@tandemg.com

0 Kudos

thiagow
Contributor III

Hi David,

I'm very interested in your solution for use in our project. Coul you send me a email with the full details too?

thiago.wiezbicki

at

nhs.com.br

0 Kudos

samuelboivineau
Contributor III

Hello David,

I would be very interested by your solution, for assistance in a project for my company. Could you give me some details by email ?

regards

samuel.boivineau

arobase

vossloh-cogifer.com

0 Kudos

davidsteele
Contributor II

Hi Samuel - I sent an email to (what I think is) your email address.  Let me know if you did not receive.

0 Kudos

bowe
Contributor III

We would be very interested to see this code.  We are currently in the process of upgrading from MQX for KSDS 1.1 to MQX for KSDK 1.3 on the K64.  We want a wifi solution that utilizes the RTCS in MQX.  Please follow up.

Thanks,

-Bowe

0 Kudos