Migration from MC13224 to MC13226

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration from MC13224 to MC13226

manuelricardoa1
Contributor I

Hi, I have an application with MC13224 for Inertial Measurement Unit processing and transmission, so I didn't find any more MC13224 to continue with my development. Will be the MC13226 work as same as MC13224, by and large?. My development includes I2C, SPI and ZigBee Rx and Tx.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Manuel

Unfortunatelly both the MC13224 and the MC13226 are no longer manufacturer, so is not a good option migrate to the MC13226 due this is no longer manufacturer.

I recommend that you check the following link

ARM Cortex-M0+/M4 Cores|Kinetis W MCUs|Freescale

also please check the fact sheet for the KW2x

Fact sheet

I hope this will help you.

Have a great day,
Vicente

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

manuelricardoa1
Contributor I

Thanks for your answer, the fact is that I have already bougth 15 of MC13226, So I am not sure why it does not works properly as MC13224, I have some problems to program it.

0 Kudos

jc_pacheco
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Manuel,

I'd recommend you to take a look into this document, section 1.1 to see the main differences between those radios:  http://www.freescale.com/files/rf_if/doc/data_sheet/MC1322x.pdf

As Vicente commented, those radios are no longer manufactured and support is very limited.

0 Kudos