I have a license for CW 10.2 on windows. Can I also run CW on Linux with the same license?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a license for CW 10.2 on windows. Can I also run CW on Linux with the same license?

strawbot
Contributor II

On the same machine as a virtual machine or on a different machine?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The Linux Edition can use the same license file with Windows Edition of CW10.2, but please also place the license file under the \MCU subfolder of CodeWarrior Linux Edition installation path.

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

the license of CW for windows can not work on CW for linux.

if you use purchased license, please follow below link to retrieve license of CW for linux:

How to register and retrieve CodeWarrior suite licenses

if you use evaluation license, you can write to support@freescale.com to apply CW for linux license.

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos