cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarrior for MCU install 10.6

jackjohnson
Contributor II

Hi,

This is a fresh install.  I've installed this version.  FWIW I'm installing on WIN7-64bit

- CodeWarrior for MCU

Version: 10.6

Build Id:140329

I've tried many times to do "Install Updates".  I get this error.

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed

session context was:(profile=PlatformProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).

Problems downloading artifact: osgi.bundle,com.freescale.core.ide.license,1.5.0.FSL_mcu105_5082.

MD5 hash is not as expected. Expected: 196620c6880c654456f44fb94fa9450b and found a0dbd6add382c2870dc7d1f79edb2a64.

Unable to read repository at http://freescale.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/MCU10_6/com.freescale.mcu.updatesite/plugins/com.freesc....

chunked stream ended unexpectedly

What up?  What do I do?

Jack

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

CodeWarrior v10.6 is an old version, the latest version is v10.6.5.

Please first install CW10.6.4 which can be downloaded from:

www.freescale.com/cwmcu10

Its update v10.6.5 is also available at the same link.

Further information and the release notes are available on the following Freescale community page:

https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-143655

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jack,

I think that the following post created by our colleague Erich Styger might be helpful for you, it explains how to fix this error:

Workaround for “Installing Software has encountered a problem” in Eclipse | MCU on Eclipse

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

jackjohnson
Contributor II

I tried this as suggested and it still has the same problem.

I'm "Updating Software" vs. "Install New  Software" which is what the post you referred to was all about.  I went to the "Install New Software" dialog and unchecked the "Contact All ...." checkbox as suggested in the post.

No help.  Same error.  I'm suspicious that that the error says " ....FSL_mcu105 .." in it and this is version 10.6.

Now what?

Jack

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jack,

I suggest you install the CW under the default path .

And which path do you update ? I can test it on my side .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos