I am using Sensor fusion revision 5 to do my testing. I have the following questions:
1) How to decide ACC offset?
2) How to decide GYRO offset in fusion library? Can I use ACC, MAG and etc. to decide the stationary status to cancel GYRO offset?
3) I tried the gaming mode. After running for several minutes, the direction is shifting. Is it normal and how to correct?
4) My application is moving slowly, like 30 degrees per seconds. Could you tell me what is the better settings for this, like 245 DPS for GYRO is better? How about other settings, like threshold, and etc...?
5) MAG Offset is decided by calibration?