I am now trying several hours/days still trying to get the mqx hello example running on my frdm-k64f. Well, I am really at the end of my Latin.
CW MCU v10.6 (installed)
1. went to the following folder
2. drag and droped "hello_frdmk64f.wsd" in to the codewarrior projects window
3. Selected "hello_frdmk64f | debug" and pressed the build button
- bsp_frdmk64f gets errors
- hello_frdmk64f gets errors
Anyone who can tell me how I do better to get rid of that problem.
- Did I forget something?
- Do I have to start any package installer (according "Freescale MQX RTOS 4.1.0 FRDM-K64F Release Notes")? If so, how do I do that?
Maybe helpful informations:
- these errors only occur in the k64f examples, not in the others (e.g. twrk20d50m, twrk60d100m,..., they work properly!!)
- And yes, RTFM doesn't count any more -> I did!! ;-)
Best regards, Nik