Hello, in document http://cache.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/app_note/AN4997.pdf
on page 3 there is a sentence: "The KL43/KL33/KL27/KL17 MCUs also include ROM memory with Kinetis bootloader implemented."
1. If the KBOOT is already implemented in the board - how can I use/modify it?
2. Does it require any software on PC side for program updates?
3. Will using it somehow delete the OpenSDA bootloader which I currently use?
4. Is the ROM memory built-in the microcontroller or is it a separate circuit on the board?
5. Will I be able to see the board as USB drive with KBOOT?