cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to start with i.mx535 QSB

vysakh
Contributor I

Hai all,

I am new in embedded linux, I have an i.mx535 Quick start board with me.

I didn't got any SD card with it.

How should i start with a new sd card. What are the Software tools and documents required for building a Linux based system on this board..

Please help me on this..

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Which board are you using, the board from freesclae?

0 Kudos

vysakh
Contributor I

Board from freescale...I.MX53 START Board. Actually FLT LED is Glowing continuously on the board i am not getting what can be the reason.

(Both FLT and 5V LED Is glowing)

Thanks and regards

Vysakh T K

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Vysakh T K,

Have you boot up your board? As you are using the freescale board, you can use the Demo images and download the images to the SD card then boot up the board from SD card. Then you can refer to the UserGuide document to build up the linux environment and build the BSP, and you also can build what you want.

Hope this can help you
Have a great day,
Dan

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Vysakh T K,

You can go to freescale to download the documents. You can first refer to the UserGuide document.

hope this can help you

Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos