wireless or Wifi module compactable with K70_120M tower system?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wireless or Wifi module compactable with K70_120M tower system?

Jump to solution
dongyangli
Contributor I

I wonder if there is any wireless or Wifi module compactable with K70_120M. If so is there any demo for it?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

There are two type KW24 boards: TWR-KW2x and USB-KW24D512.

USB-KW24D512 could work as Zigbee node.

For the Zigbee communication emulation, it need tow boards with KW24 product.

Freescale provides Freescale Kinetis KW2xD IEEE® 802.15.4 Software & Freescale Kinetis KW2xD SMAC Software, which could be downloaded.

Our third partner Silex Technology provides SX-ULPAN-EVK board, which is development board compatible with the Freescale Tower System and is designed to evaluate the Qualcomm Atheros QCA4004 chipset (Ultra-Low-Power Wi-Fi) in conjunction with the Freescale Kinetis MCUs.

More detailed info, please check below link:

Tower System board for QCA4004 based Low Powe|Freescale

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please refer below document about K70 WiFi application, which is using GT202 WiFi module.

Freescale Cloud-Connected ZigBee Thermostat Demo

The GT202 KIT could be get from below link:

https://parts.arrow.com/es/item/detail/shenzhen-longsys-electronics-co-ltd/gt202kits#EJne

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
dongyangli
Contributor I

Thank you so much,

I checked the demo video already, I wonder if I only need Zigbee test,

we should buy a pair of TWR-KW24D512. Is the Qualcomm GT202 combine

with carrier board necessary? Do you have demo only for TWR-KW24D512

communications?

BTW, Do you have more suggestion of wireless modules plugin K70_120M tower?

Thanks again, you are really great help!

Quoting Hui_Ma <admin@e11339.dscb.akamaiedge.net>:

Hui_Ma

replied to the discussion

"wireless or Wifi module compactable with K70_120M tower system?"

To view the discussion, visit:

https://community.freescale.com/message/567643?et=watches.email.thread#567643

>

0 Kudos
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

There are two type KW24 boards: TWR-KW2x and USB-KW24D512.

USB-KW24D512 could work as Zigbee node.

For the Zigbee communication emulation, it need tow boards with KW24 product.

Freescale provides Freescale Kinetis KW2xD IEEE® 802.15.4 Software & Freescale Kinetis KW2xD SMAC Software, which could be downloaded.

Our third partner Silex Technology provides SX-ULPAN-EVK board, which is development board compatible with the Freescale Tower System and is designed to evaluate the Qualcomm Atheros QCA4004 chipset (Ultra-Low-Power Wi-Fi) in conjunction with the Freescale Kinetis MCUs.

More detailed info, please check below link:

Tower System board for QCA4004 based Low Powe|Freescale

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

0 Kudos