is there any module driver available for Huawei MU609 and EM770W modems for i.MX6 sabre sd board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any module driver available for Huawei MU609 and EM770W modems for i.MX6 sabre sd board

sunilkumar24
Contributor I

Hi,

is there any drivers available for MU609 and EM770W 3G modems (mini PCIe)

i wanted to use these modem on i.MX6 sabresd board with Android 4.4.3 running on it (kernel version 3.14).

I tried checking the kernel_imx/drivers/usb/serial/option.c

the MU609 modem is not available in that modem list.but, EM770W is available and i am not certain that the module driver is available for this EM770W modem.

So I am stuck here,I want  to know driver availablity for these two 3G Modems.

Please help me.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sunil

one can look at

http://consumer.huawei.com/en/solutions/m2m-solutions/products/support/application-guides/detail/mu6...

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

sunilkumar24
Contributor I

Hi Igor,

First of All Thank You very much for your frequent response.

The document you have given in this link describes more about how to integrate the USB serial port driver.

But, My point is i want to use mini pcie connection to interface with the 3G modem MU609 modem like this

huawei_mu609_mini_pcie_module.jpg

in i.MX6q sabresdq board one mini pcie port is available and i want to connect this 3G modem to that mini pcie port.

and make it work.

this is my idea.

but that document is all about USB serial port driver.

i really donot know how to make this work.

but my idea is this.

i want a driver which will speak to 3g modem connected to mini pcie port of sabre sdq board.

Please suggest me

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sunil

I would suggest to contact huawei support and ask for driver for that module

Huawei M2M Solutions - Contact Us

Best regards

igor

0 Kudos