Kinetis - where is the URL community.freescale ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinetis - where is the URL community.freescale ?

Jump to solution
geraldschwarz
Contributor I

On the link "welcome" - https://community.freescale.com/welcome are the linked to there communitys.

"Kinetis Design Studio" - linked to community.freescale...

"Kinetis Software Development Kit" - linked to community.freescale

and

"Kinetis" - but linked to cafe.daum.net/kinetis and its language is in korean.

I cannot korean, just english.

why?

How can i find the Kinetis community from freescale?

The last Newsletter in english language from "Kinetis" - community.freescale - was at 19.august.2015.

Because learning and some tips about the freescale kinetis microcontrollers are very important for me.

Thank you.

Best Regards

Gerald

---

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please check the below link to enter [Kinetis] at Freescale Community:

Kinetis Microcontrollers

2015-09-16_13-47-33.png

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please check the below link to enter [Kinetis] at Freescale Community:

Kinetis Microcontrollers

2015-09-16_13-47-33.png

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
geraldschwarz
Contributor I

Hi,

Thank you. This is the link what i searched.

But, was this link every time here?

If so, than sorry that was then my mistake because i didn't found it.

Edit:

The daily newsletter, today 9:00, was coming komplete in englisch. That's what i Need.

best regards

Gerald

---

0 Kudos
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Gerald,

There with the Freescale Community website update progress and some webpage had changed two months ago.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

0 Kudos