I need freescale for star core v10.0 for 64 bit system, from where can I download it ?????

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need freescale for star core v10.0 for 64 bit system, from where can I download it ?????

Jump to solution
umeshpiparava
Contributor II

Labels (1)
1 Solution
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

By default only the last versions can be downloaded from our web site.

CW for StarCore V10.0 is old - released in 2009.

Do you have a license for this product ?

We need to understand why you need this old version.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

By default only the last versions can be downloaded from our web site.

CW for StarCore V10.0 is old - released in 2009.

Do you have a license for this product ?

We need to understand why you need this old version.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

umeshpiparava
Contributor II

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Actually I had license for 10.7.2 version but we were unable to compile our code as msc815x files were missing from //StarCore_Support/ SmartDSP/Initialization/arch folder. So we tried with vesion 10, now I am getting no errors but the .eld files are not getting generated.

I have checked all the configurations but I'm unable to understand why the .elds are not being generated.

I need an urgent support for this issue.

0 Kudos
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Umesh,

Sorry for the delay but I've just installed the SC v10.0 on my PC.

I've created 2 projects via the project wizard using the Simulator and default settings.

Project_1: MSC8144

After to build the project and an eld file was generated for each core (Core 0, 1, 2 and 3).

I'm able to launch the simulator and load the application 0 to core 0.

Project_2: MSC8154

After to build the project and an eld file was generated for each core (Core 0, 1, 2 and 3).

I'm able to launch the simulator and load the application 0 to core 0.

Now do you have created the project with the right settings ?

After to have define a project name, in the next window you must select the device and the project type.

There are 4 types:

Application: Select to generate a project for the specified target device.

Component Library: Select to generate a component library project, where the entry points and visible symbols are defined

in an application file.

Self-contained Library: Select to generate a self-contained library, where all unresolved references for symbols will be solved

by using first the library’s own symbol definitions and then symbol definitions from the other object files or libraries.

Simple Library: Select to generate an archive of object files can be used to build an application. The archive is created using the

sc100-ar.exe archiver utility.

On my side I've selected Application.

Other project types must be used for project library.

Have a great day,
Pascal

0 Kudos