Help with CAD/ Eagle libraries for FXTH87 (TPMS)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with CAD/ Eagle libraries for FXTH87 (TPMS)

vinaybagul
Contributor I

Hello everyone, I am new to Eagle and I am working on FXTH87. I can't find any CAD or eagle library for FXTH87 or similar QFN-24-7x7 package. Can anyone please help me with it (if you have it available or can guide me how to create my own library).

Thanks and warm regards,

Vinay

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

david_diaz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Vinay,

Unfortunately, Freescale does not have official 3D model designs for its pressure sensors

Freescale provides the needed information in the datasheet so everyone can generate their own CAD models.

In case it is useful for you, there are some Step design files from some of the pressure sensors.

For example, you can find the 3D STEP model: Unibody package with side case 467B-04 (package of the MPX4250AP) in the following link:

https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-95393

I hope this information will be useful for you.

If I misunderstood your question, feel free to let me know.  I will be glad to help.

Have a great day.

David Diaz.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Just sharing the library symbol and footprint of FXTH87 for anyone using Cadence Allegro tools.

Regards,

Tomas