ipucsc crop and upscale

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ipucsc crop and upscale

allanmatthew
Contributor IV

I'd like to crop and upscale  (basically zoom) a video feed coming from mfw_v4lsrc.  Specifically, I'd like to crop a 640x480 video by 60 pixels on the top/bottom edges and 80 pixels on the right/left edges and then upscale that cropped video up to 1280x720.  I was hoping I could do that with the pipeline:

gst-launch mfw_v4lsrc ! \

'video/x-raw-yuv, format=(fourcc)I420, width=(int)640, height=(int)480, crop-left=(int)60, crop-top=(int)60, crop-bottom=(int)60, crop-right=(int)60' ! \

mfw_ipucsc ! \

'video/x-raw-yuv, format=(fourcc)I420, width=(int)1280, height=(int)720' ! vpuenc ...

but vpuenc's source caps show an image of size 1152x592.  I can make this work by forcing the capsfilter between ipucsc and vpuenc to have a width/height of 1440x848, but that seems very cludgy.  Whats the right way to do this?

This is running on the 3.10.17_1.0.0ga BSP.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please try the recent BSP L3.14.28.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

shmulikfridman
Contributor I

Hi,

the new BSP solved the issue?

I encountered the same issue, with different resolution.

a reply will be appreciated, :-)

Shmulik

0 Kudos