AnsweredAssumed Answered

FreeMASTER variable loses scope

Question asked by Jan R. Seyler on Sep 2, 2015
Latest reply on Sep 23, 2016 by Emilio Brivio

Hello again,

currently, I am trying to use freemaster for debugging. I includes the PE Freemaster module into my project and I was able to open to communication path to freemaster and read global variables.

my code is pretty easy at the moment. something like:

static uint8_t FRMTR1; /*lint -save  -e970 Disable MISRA rule (6.3) checking. */ int main(void) /*lint -restore Enable MISRA rule (6.3) checking. */ {   /* Write your local variable definition here */     uint8_t state=0;   /*** Processor Expert internal initialization. DON'T REMOVE THIS CODE!!! ***/   PE_low_level_init();   /*** End of Processor Expert internal initialization.                    ***/    /* Write your code here */   WAIT1_Waitms(200);   LED1_Neg();   FRMTR1=0;    for(;;){       WAIT1_Waitms(200);       FRMTR1=!FRMTR1;       FMSTR1_Poll();       FMSTR1_Recorder();      } }

So generally very easy. In FreeMASTER I generated a Subblock which is watching FRMTR1 and a Scope to graph the behaviour. The scope is configured to be a line graph...

What bothers me is, that the variable does not have a constant toggling value but seems to loose its scope in between. I made a gif to show that, hopefully that will play here:

FreeMASTER.gif

the according scope consequently looks like

FreeMASTER.PNG

I already tried to increase the sampling rate in FreeMASTER to maximum but it didn't chance anything.

I am using the TWR-K60F120M and FreeMASTER is configured over the OSJTAG USB serial bridge.

Thanks for any answer,

best regards,

Jan

Outcomes