Reloading K64f

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reloading K64f

mark_bresler
Contributor I

Hi, I seem to have an older version of the K64f board that was packaged without a usb cable in a brown slip box. It does not run a demo program out of the box. I remember seeing a webpage on how to reload  the demo programs and how to switch between them, but cannot find it now. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mark,

You can find the out of the box demo binary on the FRDM-K64F Quick Start Package:

pastedImage_0.png

The QSP can be downloaded from this link:

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/software/board_support_packages/FRDM-K64F_QSP.zip

The FRDM-K64F should come with the mass-storage device (MSD) Flash Programmer OpenSDAV2 Application preinstalled so you only need to drag and drop the out of the box demo binary file to the MBED drive:

pastedImage_4.png

For instructions on how to run the Out of Box Demo please follow the steps on the page 5 from the "Quick Start Guide for the Freescale Freedom Development Platform" document also found on the QSP.

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos