cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert from FRDM-k22f to similar MCU

Jump to solution
ericnetherland
Contributor II

Using KDS 3.0 and KSDK 1.2, I have a non-PE project successfully building and running on the FRDM-k22f board and I need to run it on another board with a very similar MCU: MK22FN256VLL12.

I've changed the define, includes, startup, and board files to point to the 256 MCU but it always interrupts at startup. I can still switch back to the FRDM board and run no problem.

I know the new board is good since I can run other projects. How do I debug the startup interrupt?

Thanks for any help on this.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ericnetherland
Contributor II

Update: I fixed my problem by finding and changing the following linker file from the MK22F51212 to:

${PROJECT_KSDK_PATH}/platform/devices/MK22F25612/linker/gcc/MK22FN256xxx12_flash.ld.

In the linker build settings for the .cproject.

This is no longer an issue but if anyone can point me to documentation regarding debugging a hard fault that would still be appreciated.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ericnetherland
Contributor II

Update: I fixed my problem by finding and changing the following linker file from the MK22F51212 to:

${PROJECT_KSDK_PATH}/platform/devices/MK22F25612/linker/gcc/MK22FN256xxx12_flash.ld.

In the linker build settings for the .cproject.

This is no longer an issue but if anyone can point me to documentation regarding debugging a hard fault that would still be appreciated.

0 Kudos