Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lwip freeRTOS ping demo with KDS 3.0 compile errors

Jump to solution
pablofonovich
Contributor II

Hi:

I want to compile the ping demo with freeRTOS in my FRDM-K64F with KDS in release mode, but i get the errors "no rule to make target all" and "target all not remade because of errors". I don't know what this means. Someone knows what i'm missing here?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Pablo,

you need to generate libksdk_platform_freertos.a release target.

Please import ksdk_freertos_lib, right click on the project and select Build Configurations > Set Active > Release. This will generate C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\lib\ksdk_freertos_lib\kds\K64F12\release\libksdk_platform_freertos.a which is required by the application building with release target,

Regards,

Carlos

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Pablo,

I imported and build the project successfully. Did you made any change to the project (code, C/C++ settings, moved/removed files)? Do you see in the console output what file/path is missing?

If not please try cleaning and rebuilding the project.

Regards,

Carlos

0 Kudos
pablofonovich
Contributor II

Hi: Thanks for your reply...

I think the problem is that it can't find the library libksdk_platform_freertos.a, because the first complete error is:

make: *** No rule to make target `/home/pablo/Documentos/Documentacion/Freescale/KSDK_1.2.0/examples/frdmk64f/demo_apps/lwip/lwip_ping_demo/ping_rtos/ping_freertos/kds/../../../../../../../../lib/ksdk_freertos_lib/kds/K64F12/release/libksdk_platform_freertos.a', needed by `lwip_ping_demo_freertos_frdmk64f.elf'.

How can i solve this? if i compile in debug mode no problem is found, but in release mode this problem appears

thanks

0 Kudos
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Pablo,

you need to generate libksdk_platform_freertos.a release target.

Please import ksdk_freertos_lib, right click on the project and select Build Configurations > Set Active > Release. This will generate C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\lib\ksdk_freertos_lib\kds\K64F12\release\libksdk_platform_freertos.a which is required by the application building with release target,

Regards,

Carlos

0 Kudos