AnsweredAssumed Answered

Creating a new IAR project for K64 processor with LwIP + FreeRTOS

Question asked by Kewal Deshpande on Aug 28, 2015
Latest reply on Sep 2, 2015 by Carlos_Musich

Hi,

I am trying to create a  new project very similar to lwip_ping_demo_freertos. I understand that IAR does not allow moving the project files between folders so I have to get the project file to the above folder which is buried deep. I am using the same source code which came as example with the same project settings. I am able to build as well. But when i am trying to run the application, it gets stuck at bus fault handler(attached are snapshots when i step through). What have i got wrong? Is there a batch file or something to create for these kind of projects, Am i missing to link something.

Has it got to do with LwIP stack , but whats intriguing is the example project runs with the same source code in the same location so my point was that I am missing something in IAR project options, Apparently I went through IAR finding that there is no change. so I wanted to know how were the example projects created for IAR which works.

attached snapshots to show where I am getting stuck.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

also, The example folder is just amazing, Freescale would not have spent time creating so many projects for the n number of processor, 5 different compilers and for all the projects manually. How was it even created?

Outcomes