AnsweredAssumed Answered

imx6 run directfb 'IDirectFBGL2' ) failed!

Question asked by pan min on Aug 27, 2015
Latest reply on Aug 31, 2015 by Bio_TICFSL

Recently, I came across a running error when I try to run the test demo named dfbtest_gl1.con the imx6 platform. Error message like this:

IDirectFB::GetInterface( 'IDirectFBGL2' ) failed!

--> The specified file has not been found

Running env as follows:

1. directfb version: 1.7.4

2. kernel version: Linux linux 3.10.53-88112-g10d896c #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat Jun 27 14:59:45 CST 2015 armv7l GNU/Linux (shown by 'uname -a')

In addition, the board card can truely support OpenGL/ES related specialities as the demos provided by our manufacturer can run correctly and

the specs  are declared clearly, and the test demos related to non-OpenGL/ES can run correctly inclued in the directfb 1.7.4 distribution. In fact, I

have tested all the test demos, such dfbtest_gl1.c, dfbtest_gl2.c, dfbtest_gl3.c and dfbtest_old_gl2.c, and I got the similar errors related to initialize

the OpenGL/ES painting env.

To tell the truth, I have searched all the clues by the Internet, but got nothing to solve the problem. Actually, I have tried the method which

proved to be wrong. I tried to use the egl as the interface between the OpenGL/ES and directfb. First, use directfb api (CreateWindow()) to create

the window; second, use the returned value like IDirectFBWindow *  to pass to the egl api (eglCreateWindowSurface()), to create the surface related

to OpenGL/ES. Unfortunately, I got the running error which indicates to EGL_BAD_NATIVE_WINDOW with errno 0x300B.

Outcomes