cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX 6SoloLite - Camera function supportability

balajykumar
Contributor II

Hi

I am using IMX6SoloLite Processor in my Design. i just want to comfirm that whethere this processor will support camera interface? Because i am planning to add Camera device in my application. Can anyone help in this?

Thanks

Balajy

0 Kudos
3 Replies

pankajrana
Contributor III

Hi Balajy,

Yes, i.Mx6 SoloLite does support camera interface. It has got Parallel Camera port, mentioned in the processor documentation.

~Pankaj Rana

0 Kudos

balajykumar
Contributor II

Hi

Thanks for the reply. I just want the information of how much resolution and mega pixel Or(fpi) of camera device it can support. Is it required any software block should enable in the processor?

Please clarify.

Thanks

Balajy

0 Kudos

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The parallel Camera Sensor Interface (CSI) module of the i.MX6SoloLite processor can provide up to 16-bit wide data port (mostly for Raw data) and up to 66MHz pixel clock. For details, please refer to the Chapter 16 of the i.MX6SoloLite Reference Manual Rev.2 document, available on the Freescale web site:

http://www.freescale.com/products/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-processors-based-on-arm-cores/i.m...

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos