IDE - Kinetis Design Studio
Evaluation board - TRK-KEA128
1. Can I use capture component to read the frequency
2. Frequency will be in kHz
3. As I am already using PPG module to generate PWM, will there be any conflict if I use capture_LDD component to capture frequency
4. Is there any other component in process expert to capture frequency or Which is the preferred component in processor expert to read frequency
5. First step is to understand component functionality/working, accuracy and resolution will be followed later.
6. I guess, PWT can be used only to measure Pulse Width, but not frequency - Am I correct ? or can we use it to measure frequency too?
Message was edited by: Vijeendra N I was able to read frequency with capture_LDD bean