Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where CLK(input) come from ?

Jump to solution
ko-hey
Senior Contributor II

Hi all

I'm using i.MX6Solo and  have questions about uSDHC controller.

According to Figure 67-2 of RM, Async FIFO use a clock that selected from CLK(input) or CLK(output).

Where CLK(input) come from ?

And how can user select CLK(input) or CLK(output) ?

ko-hey

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Terms CLK, DATA[7:0], and CMD relate to SD interface. In this sense

the CLK(input) is not used on i.MX6 uSDHC. CLK(output) is SD clock,

please refer to section 67.4.5 (Clock Generator) of the RM how it is generated. 

Also, the base clock is the peripheral clock  ipg_clk (from ipg_clk_root), mentioned
in Table 67-5 (uSDHC Clocks) of the RM.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Terms CLK, DATA[7:0], and CMD relate to SD interface. In this sense

the CLK(input) is not used on i.MX6 uSDHC. CLK(output) is SD clock,

please refer to section 67.4.5 (Clock Generator) of the RM how it is generated. 

Also, the base clock is the peripheral clock  ipg_clk (from ipg_clk_root), mentioned
in Table 67-5 (uSDHC Clocks) of the RM.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
ko-hey
Senior Contributor II

Yuri

Thanks.

ko-hey

0 Kudos