KDS/Processor Expert support for K26 / K65 parts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS/Processor Expert support for K26 / K65 parts

ckthorp
Contributor I

I'm extremely disappointed to find that the K24 (256k flash variant), K26, and K65 parts aren't supported in the classic Processor Expert workflow.  My company standardized on Freescale processors for all projects because of the quality of the PEx tool.  With the new parts, Freescale has gone from best-in-class, with PEx, to a glorified set of static drivers with KSDK 1.2.

I work in medical device development, so the ability to run a true bare-metal project without an OS Abstraction layer and the ability to disable method generation for unused functions were invaluable for reducing our code verification and validation activities.  The KSDK drivers aren't even fully complete -- there doesn't appear to be any way to configure something as basic as a hardware flow-control UART.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Chirs,

For example the K24FN256 chip, there is a component of "fsl_uart" , we can use it to conifgure something about UART.

pastedImage_0.png

Does this can help you ?

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos