About freescale v4l2 framework be applied to adv7282m.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About freescale v4l2 framework be applied to adv7282m.

guanliangding
Contributor III

In ours item, We used a adv7282m chip. But, we just have a standard v4l2 interface driver offer by official. It means that, we need found a driver for freescale framework.

If you ever do that, please give me some advice or resource. Please contact me with email - 343399208@qq.com. Thanks.

BR

- John.ding

0 Kudos
2 Replies

weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ding,

I checked and compared ADV7282's datasheet with that of ADV7280, both chips are almost same, so you can design it's linux driver based on adv7280, even I think you can directly use adv7280 to driver adv7282 on your board .

In path linux/drivers/media/video/mxc/capture, you can find adv7280 driver, on our Sabre AI board, we used the chip for automotive applications.

Good Luck!

Regards,

Weidong

0 Kudos

guanliangding
Contributor III

Hi, weidong:

Thanks! In ours source code tree, we didn't found name of adv7280.* release in the path drivers/media/platform/mxc/capture/. Ours kernel version is 3.10.17. Could you give me a web link to get it.

Others, adv7280 data channel is RGB interface. but, the adv7282m is mipi-csi2 interface. So we need porting mxc_v4l2_capture.c of camera driver.

Final, if you are a china, we can communication use Chinese. Thanks.

B.R

- John.ding

0 Kudos