Accessing eMMC on SabreSDB

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing eMMC on SabreSDB

adrianthewlis
Contributor III

I am trying to access the eMMC on the SabreSDB board, using a low-level embedded OS.

I can successfully detect and access both the SDCard slots (SD2 and SD3), but the same process doesn't seem to work for the eMMC... this is the first time I have worked with eMMC, so I suspect I am doing something wrong.

According to the schematic, eMMC is on SD4, and two shorts SH8 and SH11 need to be shorted (I have done this)... I am wondering if that is all, or whether there are other shorts that may need to be connected or disconnected. Other than the schematic, I haven't seen any other doc. regarding the required shorts for various functions of the board.

Any suggestions or past experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Adrian

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Adrian

emmc should work on Sabre board without additional modifications,

for emmc example one can look at SDK usdhc_mmc.c

MX6_PLATFORM_SDK

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=i.MX6Q&nodeId=018rH3ZrDRB24A&fpsp=1&t...

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos