cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidated port control document

Jump to solution
PatrickD
Contributor II

Hi Everyone, I am currently designing a Kinetis K24 based system. Does anyone know of a consolidated document or section thereof specifying port control and interrupt parameters, e.g. slew rate, drive strength, passive filter characteristics, etc. or must these be gleaned by tediously searching through various sections of the datasheet?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Patrick Savage-Dickson,

About the port control and interrupt parameters, please refer to the K24 datasheet, table 11. General switching specifications.

pastedImage_0.png

Besides, not all the ports support these feature, you should refer to the reference manual, 10.2.2 Port control and interrupt summary

pastedImage_1.png

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact with me!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Patrick Savage-Dickson,

About the port control and interrupt parameters, please refer to the K24 datasheet, table 11. General switching specifications.

pastedImage_0.png

Besides, not all the ports support these feature, you should refer to the reference manual, 10.2.2 Port control and interrupt summary

pastedImage_1.png

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact with me!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos