Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find the "Android™ Quick Start Guide (AQSUG)"

Jump to solution
ioancalapod
Contributor II

Hi All

I am looking for this document, I think it's a pdf, and I cannot find it anywhere:  "Android™ Quick Start Guide (AQSUG)"

Can you please send me a link or attach it?

Best, Ioan

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ioan,

I have attached the Android Quick Start Guide document from Android L5.0.0_1.0.0-ga BSP. This document together with the additional Android documentation are included on the “i.MX6 Android L5.0.0_1.0.0 BSP Documentation” package, available for download at the link below:

SABRE for Smart Devices Reference Design - Documentation

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ioan,

I have attached the Android Quick Start Guide document from Android L5.0.0_1.0.0-ga BSP. This document together with the additional Android documentation are included on the “i.MX6 Android L5.0.0_1.0.0 BSP Documentation” package, available for download at the link below:

SABRE for Smart Devices Reference Design - Documentation

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos