Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ELF loader error

Jump to solution
rvr
Contributor I

Hi,

I have a problem loading the program to the MCU, because when try to load the compiled code into the flash memory, appears the error.:

ELF Loader: Error while writing to 4000 - 4200

Information no memory at this address.

The behavior is abnormal because previously I have been doing the same procedure, but with the result of a successful load on the MCU firmware.

Maybe a sector of the flash is corrupt?

What does the error?

Why could Happen error?

Thank you very much for your help,

MC9S12E128CPV

CoderWarrior 5.9

P&E Micro USB Multilink Interface

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rene,

Difficult to know exactly what is the problem.

I think the better solution should be to create a new project with your hardware configuration and to add the source files you're using.

Now if you're using Processor Expert, you can create a project including Processor Expert and chang the .pe file too in the new project.

But if the problem is linked to wrong/corrupted Processor Expert configuration you will need to re-create the PEx configuration.

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rene,

I think you should use CW for HCs12 V5.1 development tool.

It seems you were able to load the application on board and not anymore ...

Do you change something in your project ?

Do you use Processor Expert ?

do you tried with an demo example created with the wizard ?

Have a great day,
Pascal
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
rvr
Contributor I

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for your help. I tried with another project that i loaded before and works!, so i suppose that the project was corrupted. By another hand, i'm using just a folder that contains the project but it wasn't have the .xml file (from import project) and followings warnings was displayed:

The following access path in target "P&E ICD" of project "proyecto" cannot be found:

{Project}cmd

{Compiler}\bin\Pluggins\support\ProcessorExpert\PESL\HCS12

{Compiler}\bin\Pluggins\support\ProcessorExpert

The following access path in target "Simulator of project "proyecto" cannot be found:

{Project}cmd

And i think that a lack of path for Processor Expert could be corrupting the project, when i activate the PE in the project, what do you think? do you have any recomendation ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rene,

Difficult to know exactly what is the problem.

I think the better solution should be to create a new project with your hardware configuration and to add the source files you're using.

Now if you're using Processor Expert, you can create a project including Processor Expert and chang the .pe file too in the new project.

But if the problem is linked to wrong/corrupted Processor Expert configuration you will need to re-create the PEx configuration.

Have a great day,
Pascal

0 Kudos