Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC9S12XEP100CAL Mask Set Number

Jump to solution
eric92
Contributor II

Hi,

Is there any one who know the last "Mask Set Number" of the MC9S12XEP100?

I own the 1N35H,  is it the last "Mask Set Number"?

Thank you in advance for your answers _

Have a great day

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Eric,

The last mask version for MC9S12XEP100 is 1N35H and 5M48H. Difference should be only in production fab site.

This mask version and fab site is part of automotive part numbers. So, you could choose between:

S912XEP100W1 (1N35H, TSMC11 fab site) or S912XEP100J5 (5M48H, TSMC FAB3).

In case of “non automotive” MC9S12XEP100 part numbers and "Flex" S912XEP100B part numbers, you cannot choose which mask will be delivered.

Note: I omitted here the rest of part numbers like temperature range and package…

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Eric,

The last mask version for MC9S12XEP100 is 1N35H and 5M48H. Difference should be only in production fab site.

This mask version and fab site is part of automotive part numbers. So, you could choose between:

S912XEP100W1 (1N35H, TSMC11 fab site) or S912XEP100J5 (5M48H, TSMC FAB3).

In case of “non automotive” MC9S12XEP100 part numbers and "Flex" S912XEP100B part numbers, you cannot choose which mask will be delivered.

Note: I omitted here the rest of part numbers like temperature range and package…

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos