Does KDS support P&E Multilink Universal FX directly or do I need to use P&E's driver installer

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does KDS support P&E Multilink Universal FX directly or do I need to use P&E's driver installer

philmac
Contributor I

The reason I ask is that I ended up using P&E's driver install which puts a Jungo Windriver driver in the system.   The problem is that I already had a Jungo Windriver for my IAR Atmel JTAGICE3 which gets overwritten by the P&E one.     So I can't use my IAR  Atmel tools and the KDS Multilink Universal without uninstalling the corresponding Windriver that each one needs.   Any way for more than one Windriver to exist at the same time?     If KDS supports  the Universal directly without installing the P&E driver then that would be great so I can keep the IAR one.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi Phil.

by default, KDS can support P&E Multilink Universal FX without driver. on my computer i can use it without driver.

P&E also provides separate driver for it, we can download USB Multilink Universal Resource CD  from this url:

P&E Microcomputer Systems - USB Multilink Universal FX - USB Multilink Universal FX All-In-One Devel...

please make sure the firmware in Multilink Universal FX is for the specific chip you are using.

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos