Is it possible to build project in KSDK by copy all files which are  generated by Processor Expert in KDS.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to build project in KSDK by copy all files which are  generated by Processor Expert in KDS.

kevalsanghvi
Contributor I
Dear Expert,

I am trying to integrate some code facing the issue with the I2C

Problem is, I have two Project One is In KDS and other is in KSDK and need to combine both .

There might be two possibilities one is to convert KSDK project into KDS and vice versa.

I am looking for the feasible option.

Any suggestion and help much be appreciated !

Labels (1)
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

When creating a new project using KSDK and Processor Expert , we use the components fsl_*.

When creating a new project with Processor Expert only (no KSDK) , we use high level components like BitIO or Logical Device Drivers (*_LDD) can be used. these component can not work for KSDK processor expert project. so I don't think the code generated by *_LDD can full compatible with KDSK processor expert structure. if you have to use it anyway, you must be very careful to port the code part by part, be careful of the register definition name and program structure.

anyway, KDSK processor expert has good resource of fsl_* and Init_* components. I strongly recommend you use them directly.

can this help?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------