Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS with MQX

garimaparashar
Contributor III

Hi,

I am working with CodeWarrior and of MQX 4.0

Now I need to move on KDS. For that I installed KDS and Kinstis SDK. Also installed MQX 4.2.

What problem I am facing is, I made my project with CodeWarrior v10.6 and with MQX v4.0.

And Now I want to move towards KDS.

So when I have imported MQX 4.2 project (hello demo example), It is showing me an error that "undefined mqx.h" .

I don't understand what is wrong with it.

What kind of Change i need to made? So that I can directly import my previous project. Or can access my previous source code files.

Is there any steps that I need to follow?

Regards,

Garima Parashar

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi Garima Parashar.

please check if this document can help you.

Importing MCU V10.6 projects (sample, using PE and MQX) under KDS

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

garimaparashar
Contributor III

Hi Zhang,

Thanx for the information.

I am following a "Creating a New MQX RTOS for KSDK1.2 Project in KDS3.0.pdf" (Attaching with this mail) . I followed it and uptill point 3.19 there is no problem I am facing.

But on point 4. when I am buiding a project that show me an error " fatal error: psptypes.h: No such file or directory". I dont know why this is happening??

Also one more thing.,

3.12 Go to menu Project > Properties > C/C++ Build > Settings > Cross ARM C++ Linker >

Miscellaneous and add all the Libraries with their full paths. (I am working on TWR-K60D100M)

the paths to be replaced are.,

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\lib\ksdk_mqx_lib\kds\K60D10\debug\libksdk_platform_mqx.a

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\twrk60d100m.kds\debug\mqx_stdlib\lib_mqx_stdlib.a

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\twrk60d100m.kds\debug\mqx\lib_mqx.a

but when I go to this path, I found that lib_mqx_stdlib.a and lib_mqx.a are not available there..!!

I don't know what to do?

Please help me to sort this out

Regards,

Garima

0 Kudos

garimaparashar
Contributor III

Hi Zhang,

Somehow I tried to remove the errors and Now my project is error free.

But What I am seeing.,

When I tried to run project (By right click on project and Run) that show me an error (Attached with this mail).

Same case when I tried to debug by right click on project and Debug. (Error Attached with this mail).

Now when I am debugging a project by go to Debug Configuration->Select GDB PEMicro Interface Debug-> Debug then it will not show me an error and debugs well., I don't understand what I need to do now.

Can you please suggest me any further settings for Run and Debug Configuration.

Regards,

Garima

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Garima,

Please check the below document and let me know if this helps,

Creating a New MQX RTOS 4.2 project in KDS

Have a great day,
Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos