Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K53 BSP Check that the source of the FLL

Jump to solution
ing_albertopc
Contributor I

Hello

i was using a TWR-K53N512 to develop an application, now i made a custon PCB with the MK53DN512CMD10 and i try to loading a simple code and i found that it got stuck on the next line at the bsp_cm.c

while((MCG_S & MCG_S_IREFST_MASK) != 0x00U) { /* Check that the source of the FLL reference clock is the external reference clock. */

}

what should i do?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Alberto,

This issue is caused if the custom board has a different clock configuration. The TWR-K53N512 features a 50 MHz on-board clock oscillator as seen in sheet 3 of the schematics.

If you have a different configuration, you need to change the BSP. Attached, you can find a document that explains how to change the default clock configurations.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ing_albertopc
Contributor I

Thank you for your answer Soledad was really helpfull.

Regards

Alberto Peña

0 Kudos
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Alberto,

This issue is caused if the custom board has a different clock configuration. The TWR-K53N512 features a 50 MHz on-board clock oscillator as seen in sheet 3 of the schematics.

If you have a different configuration, you need to change the BSP. Attached, you can find a document that explains how to change the default clock configurations.

Have a great day,
Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos