programm .s19 file in codewarrior 10.6

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

programm .s19 file in codewarrior 10.6

marceladuenas
Contributor II

Hello, i was using codewarrior 6.3 for programm my mcf51cn128 , i load an .s19 application trhought the hiwave debugger and programm without problem, i upgrade my OS sistem for windows 8.1 i try all the metholds patchs ways of install but the hiwave didnt recognice my multilink, boring of that i  decide work instead in codewarrior 10.6 , but unfortunatelly i can't get my goal. i try the flash file to target , flash toolkit programmer, include another  excecutables; but nothing works. Some body knows any way to programm with this kind of file in 10.6 CW

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi Marcela,

CW6.3 can not work on win8.1 but CW10.6.4 can.https://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=CW-MCU10&tid=CWH

CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers-Eclipse IDE|Freescale

first, please test if CW10.6.4 can connect 51cn board via debugger. if yes, terminate running program in debugger then launch Simple Flash, see attached video for programming via Simple Flash.

can this help?

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

marceladuenas
Contributor II

Hi Zhang , thank you for answer my question; i have now instaled the CW 10.6 i can debug and conect the microcontroller but i am jet incapable to programm succesfully the .s19 i was trying with the flash file to target and the log show me thar the flash was programmed succesfully. but the skecth is not running properly i think because my sketch turn on some leds when the program works fine.

I didn't find any video attached.

Have a nice day.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

please check if this thread can help

https://community.freescale.com/message/391776#391776

regarding "I didn't find any video attached.", can you see it from your side?

pastedImage_0.png

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos