About VDD_ARM_IN max current in i.MX6Dual.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About VDD_ARM_IN max current in i.MX6Dual.

Jump to solution
keitanagashima
Senior Contributor I

Dear All,

I compared the i.MX 6Dual VDD_ARM_IN max current in IMX6DQAEC Rev.3 and Rev.4.

A few differences can be seen (2mA).

- Rev.3: 2352mA

- Rev.4: 2350mA (PowerVirus,996MHz)

Is there a difference in the measuring condition?

Best Regards,

Keita

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Keita Nagashima,

There were some chances on Table 8 in terms of format; you may find some of this information on the Revision History section of the Data Sheet. However, it seems that the 2mA difference was due to a rounding of the original data rather than a new measurement. This difference is very small and it doesn’t make much difference on the Power Virus benchmark, which shows power consumption at a very extreme scenario in order to calculate what would be the highest power consumption achievable, this is detailed on section 4.1.5 of the Data Sheet and it’ an important thing to consider when taking this number for your calculations.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Keita Nagashima,

There were some chances on Table 8 in terms of format; you may find some of this information on the Revision History section of the Data Sheet. However, it seems that the 2mA difference was due to a rounding of the original data rather than a new measurement. This difference is very small and it doesn’t make much difference on the Power Virus benchmark, which shows power consumption at a very extreme scenario in order to calculate what would be the highest power consumption achievable, this is detailed on section 4.1.5 of the Data Sheet and it’ an important thing to consider when taking this number for your calculations.

0 Kudos
keitanagashima
Senior Contributor I

Hi gusarambula,

Thank you for your quick reply.

OK. I got it.

Best Regards,

Keita

0 Kudos