Flash File To Target fails with; "0 Bytes Programmed, Check Restricted Address Range"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash File To Target fails with; "0 Bytes Programmed, Check Restricted Address Range"

blurblur
Contributor II

Hello Jorge Gonzalez,

I am currently using the MK30DX256VLL7. I have no problem to debug my board. It is working when I attached my multilink to the board. But when I turned on my board independently, it is not working. Nothing programmed. I tried to use the flash file to target, it give me the "0 Bytes Programmed, Check Restricted Address Range".

Going through the freescale community, I tried few method also, checking my library, change debug setting, but the result is still not working.

Is there any other setting or library or any other to look into in order to program my micon during debug. Thanks for the help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

EarlOrlando
Senior Contributor II

Hello Norzilah,

Please create a new dummy project and be sure that in the wizard you choose the option UART (default) in the I/O Support as it is shown in the image below. Try to use the Flash file to target option in CodeWarrior and toggle a LED in your dummy project. Please let me know if this works.

pastedImage_0.png

I remain at your service.

Best regards,

Earl.

0 Kudos