I am testing KBOOT V1.2 on my FREEDOM K64F platform. I am using KDS 3.0.0 and KSDK 1.2.0 environment.
1) I open the existing bootloader project for K64F without copying option. Then, I generated the *.elf file and works fine.
2) I am using P&E multilink USB to write *.elf to my target board and is running properly.
3) I am using PTB16&17(UART0) as my communication channel.
4) I am running blhost on PC, and using the command "blhost -p COM1,19200". There is no any reply from bootloader on K64F.
5) I am using fixed baud(19200) instead of auto baud detection, and connect to Hyper Terminal, I can't see the data on Hyper terminal.
6) Then, I try to use blhost, and no reply as well...
7) Another question. There are the following calls in bootloader. Could you tell me what the function will be called because I can't find the entrance?
Could anyone tell me where I did wrong, and how to use blhost to talk to bootloader on K64F?