cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P1010NXE5HHA Availability Status & Support for new design Reg

sathiyaseelanse
Contributor I

Hi,

I am designing a new board based on P1010 processor leveraging from the already designed board schematics with part no "P1010NXE5HHA". Now i have seen from FSL website that this part "P1010NXE5HHA" is not recommended for new design(declining)  & given replacement part "P1010NXE5HHB".

I want to know whether i can  proceed design my new board with this replacement part P1010NXE5HHB? If so what is the EOL for this part?

Also please confirm,whether this part is fully pin compatible with the part P1010NXE5HHA. Because i will simply replace the processor symbols in the past design with this new part & it should not get any pin mismatch. Please confirm me at the earliest possible.

Currently i am using the reference manuals available in FSL for my new design work.

Thanks & Regards,

S.Sathiya Seelan

Aricent Technologies,Chennai

Labels (1)
2 Replies

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

For the partnumber decoding information please look P1010 Hardware Specifications, Section 6 "Ordering Information"

The difference between partnumbers "P1010NXE5HHA" and "P1010NXE5HHB" is in last letter, which encodes silicon revision. Letter "A" means silicon revision 1.0, retter "B" means more recent silicon revision "2.01".

Yes, you can replace "P1010NXE5HHA" by more recent "P1010NXE5HHB", they are fully pin compatible.

For this particular moment we do not have plans to announce this product to EOL.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sathiyaseelanse
Contributor I

Hi,

Thank you for the earliest reply. It gives me full clarity on my query.

Thanks & Regards,

S.Sathiya Seelan

Aricent Technologies,Chennai

0 Kudos